‘I’ll be back soon’ - concerns grow for Ipswich teen who left home with no belongings
- Credit: PROVIDED BY SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Overnight appeals to find a missing Suffolk teenager have so far failed to locate the young man who left home saying he was “popping out and would be back soon”.
Suffolk police issued the appeal for help finding 18-year-old Kurtis Lloyd in the early hours of the morning amid growing concerns for his welfare.
Mr Lloyd was last seen leaving his home address in south east Ipswich at around 10am on Sunday morning.
He said at the time he was “popping out and would be back soon” and took no money or personal belongings with him,
It is not known in which direction he was heading.
Mr Lloyd is described a white 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build with short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a black zip up Karrimor jacket without a hood, cream Adidas jogging bottoms and black trainers. Mr Lloyd has a tattoo saying ‘Mum & Dad’ on his left arm.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone who has seen Kurtis or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk Police.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
People should call 101 and quote incident reference SC-12032018-418.