Woman wanted for questioning in connection to Aldi theft
- Credit: Archant
A woman is wanted by police in connection with the theft of a purse at a supermarket in Suffolk.
Officers are keen to talk to the woman pictured after another woman had her purse stolen whilst she was in an Aldi shop on Girling Street in Sudbury.
The purse was taken from her handbag which was hung on the back of her shopping trolley.
The theft is alleged to have taken place between 2pm and 2.40pm on Friday, November 9.
Suffolk Constabulary have now released CCTV images of a woman they would like to speak in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may recognise this woman or has any information concerning the theft, should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/65249/18
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision