Woman wanted for questioning in connection to Aldi theft
- Credit: Archant
A woman is wanted by police in connection with the theft of a purse at a supermarket in Suffolk.
Officers are keen to talk to the woman pictured after another woman had her purse stolen whilst she was in an Aldi shop on Girling Street in Sudbury.
The purse was taken from her handbag which was hung on the back of her shopping trolley.
The theft is alleged to have taken place between 2pm and 2.40pm on Friday, November 9.
Suffolk Constabulary have now released CCTV images of a woman they would like to speak in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise this woman or has any information concerning the theft, should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/65249/18
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 10 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents