Launch of Suffolk Day 2018 - tell us why you love our county
Suffolk Day is back this summer, shining a light on what makes our county so special - but what do you love about Suffolk?
On Thursday, June 21, the longest day of the year, scores of fun events will take place across the county in celebration of the wonderful county we call home.
Backed by the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star as well as BBC Radio Suffolk, the day was a huge success last year with hundreds enjoying the sunshine at Suffolk Day events.
The Suffolk Trinity - the Suffolk Punch horse, Red Poll cattle and Black Faced Sheep - played a big role in the celebrations as did Suffolk’s delicious food and drink.
To mark the launch of Suffolk Day 2018, we would like to know what you love about Suffolk - let us know in the questionnaire.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Murphy, BBC Radio Suffolk breakfast show presenter said: “Let’s make it bigger than last year and I‘d love to see it grow year on year for evermore.
“So pop that date June 21st in your diary and join in the fun.”
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 8 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 9 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 10 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon