Four more people with coronavirus die in region’s hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Four more people have died with coronavirus in hospitals throughout Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed the deaths of three more patients today
One person in their 80s with an underlying health condition has died at Colchester Hospital and another in their 90s died, and had Covid-19 stated on their death certificate.
A person in their 70s has also died at Ipswich Hospital and they too had underlying health conditions.
Meanwhile, two people are being treated for the disease died at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
Their ages and whether they had any underlying health conditions is not currently known.
Friday’s figures take the number of people who have died with coronavirus in ESENFT’s hospitals to 328, with the death toll for West Suffolk Hospital at 70.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 9 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 10 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
Suffolk currently has 1,481 confirmed cases of Covid-19, with the number for Essex at 3,219.