Four more people with coronavirus die in region’s hospitals
- Credit: Archant
Four more people have died with coronavirus in hospitals throughout Suffolk and north Essex.
East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust (ESNEFT), which manages Ipswich and Colchester hospitals, confirmed the deaths of three more patients today
One person in their 80s with an underlying health condition has died at Colchester Hospital and another in their 90s died, and had Covid-19 stated on their death certificate.
A person in their 70s has also died at Ipswich Hospital and they too had underlying health conditions.
Meanwhile, two people are being treated for the disease died at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
Their ages and whether they had any underlying health conditions is not currently known.
Friday’s figures take the number of people who have died with coronavirus in ESENFT’s hospitals to 328, with the death toll for West Suffolk Hospital at 70.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
Suffolk currently has 1,481 confirmed cases of Covid-19, with the number for Essex at 3,219.