Suffolk/Essex: Delays on region’s rail network
RAIL passengers are experiencing delays on the region’s network due to a series of problems.
Greater Anglia has reported minor disruption at Chelmsford due to a passenger being taken ill earlier.
It has resulted in services running through the station being delayed at short notice.
Trains are running at reduced speeds at Halewsorth due to safety checks being carried out causing delays of up to 10 minutes.
Network Rail engineers are working as fast as possible to fix the problem.
You may also want to watch:
Services have been delayed through Beccles owing to a trespass incident while there are signalling problems between Shenfield and Ingatestone.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 9 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 10 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk