Two trapped in car after crash in Suffolk
- Credit: Google
Two people needed to be rescued after becoming trapped in a car following a crash with another vehicle in west Suffolk.
Suffolk police received reports of a collision on Waldingfield Road, Sudbury, at around 12.30pm today.
A police spokesman said a red Renault Clio and white Ford Fiesta had collided, leaving the occupants of one vehicle trapped inside.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service sent a crew from Long Melford and two from Sudbury to help free the casualties.
Police closed the road for a while to allow the rescue to take place.
The force spokesman said no one was seriously hurt in the accident.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 8 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR