Two trapped in car after crash in Suffolk
- Credit: Google
Two people needed to be rescued after becoming trapped in a car following a crash with another vehicle in west Suffolk.
Suffolk police received reports of a collision on Waldingfield Road, Sudbury, at around 12.30pm today.
A police spokesman said a red Renault Clio and white Ford Fiesta had collided, leaving the occupants of one vehicle trapped inside.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service sent a crew from Long Melford and two from Sudbury to help free the casualties.
Police closed the road for a while to allow the rescue to take place.
You may also want to watch:
The force spokesman said no one was seriously hurt in the accident.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 A12 closed following serious collision
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 10 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold