Firefighters tackle second chimney blaze
Two fire crews are at the scene of another chimney blaze at a property in Lawshall, near Bury St Edmunds.
Teams from Bury St Edmunds and Long Melford fire stations were called to the scene, in The Street, at 6.14pm today.
The incident is ongoing at this time and it is not clear yet if any damage has been caused to the home.
This second callout comes after two crews from Bury St Edmunds were sent to a chimney fire in Bradfield St Clare earlier this afternoon.
Firefighters managed to tackle the fire within an hour and left the scene at approximately 4.16pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base