Suffolk: Further snowfall expected tonight
- Credit: Archant
FORECASTERS are predicting further snowfall across Suffolk tonight and tomorrow.
Jim Bacon, of regional forecaster Weatherquest, said: “We have got some snow showers to come during the night along the east coast and possibly into tomorrow morning.
“There will be frost and icy roads as well as further snow showers.”
Temperatures today crept up to 3C but are expected to plummet to sub-zero overnight.
He added: “We are going to stay cold through to the end of the week.
You may also want to watch:
“At the weekend it will be slightly less cold but nothing spring-like as it will be unsettled with a mix of rain and snow.
“I’m not convinced we will see an end in sight to the cold weather just yet. We are too close to the cold air.”
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents