Could this be first look at new Danny Boyle film based around The Beatles?
- Credit: PA
Footage has captured extras playing the part of bustling shoppers in a Suffolk town, thought to be for Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle’s new film based around The Beatles.
Strange scenes have been captured in Suffolk recently.
This footage shows pedestrians stopped in their tracks in Halesworth, before the street becomes a hive of activity.
It is thought the people were extras taking part in a scene for Danny Boyle’s film based around The Beatles.
Halesworth is one of many locations where filming has taken place in recent weeks, with other parts of Suffolk and neighbouring Norfolk featured including Lowestoft, Gorleston and the James Paget Hospital.
Mr Boyle has previously presided over star-studded casts including the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, James Franco and Emma Stone, and his latest film features Lily James, from Baby Driver and Darkest Hour, and Eastenders actor, Himesh Patel.
The film has been written by Richard Curtis, who has a home in Suffolk, and is rumoured to feature a cameo appearance from singing superstar Ed Sheeran.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off
It is thought to be titled Love Is All You Need.