Would your high street benefit from free wifi?
- Credit: Archant
As free wifi as launched in Framlingham this weekend, we ask whether other Suffolk towns would benefit from similar digital capabilities.
For the next three months Framlingham will be the pilot for a new scheme called 'Digital Town'.
It aims to help economic development in the town by providing wifi for visitors and businesses in the centre of the town.
Nick Khan, ESC's strategic director, said previously:"The concept is a simple one, take a small rural town in the heart of east Suffolk and explore what is possible in terms of using digital and other technology to help the town and its communities thrive.
"We will see what works, what doesn't and use that learning and evidence to expand the concept across the whole of East Suffolk."
You may also want to watch:
But would your town benefit from such technology?
Take part in our poll and let us know your comments on Facebook.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 4 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 5 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties