Suffolk lottery winner yet to claim �53,948
NATIONAL Lottery players are being urged to check their tickets as a �53,948 prize is yet to be claimed in Suffolk.
The winning ticket was bought in the St Edmundsbury arera and matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the draw on June 19.
The winning numbers on that date were 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 47 and the bonus ball was 45.
The ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on December 16 this year to make their claim.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings.
You may also want to watch:
“This amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Busy high street taped off by police
- 8 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
“We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the National Lottery’s Good Causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 9100000.
Anyone concerned about lost or unchecked tickets may like to consider either setting up a National Lottery subscription, playing online at www.national-lottery.co.uk or on their mobile phone.
Numbers can be entered in advance and lucky winners are notified online if their numbers come up.
For further information call 0845 9125000 or visit www.national-lottery.co.uk.