Suffolk’s Ched loses out in Love Island final
- Credit: ITV
Suffolk scaffolder Ched Uzor has lost out in the finale of Love Island.
The 23-year-old from Bury St Edmunds made it to the final four of the competition but lost out in the viewer vote.
Speaking on the show Ched described his time on Love Island as:"the best life experience ever."
"I thought I would come in and have two or three days," said Ched.
"It felt good to picked, I was ahead of two other guys."
You may also want to watch:
Earlier in the show Ched declared his love to partner Jess: "I never thought I would step into this villa let alone meet such a confident young lady.
"With each day you remind me that I have got the right girl for me.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
"I hope we continue to grow outside the same way we have in here."