Suffolk: ‘Missing’ girls found safe and well
TWO young girls who went missing in Lowestoft have been found safe and well, police said.
Thirteen-year-old Jessie and eight-year-old Jodie were reported missing at about 10.15am, having last been seen in the Tonning Street area of the town at about 9am.
Police searched for the girls at various locations and asked a number of members of the public for help.
Just before 1.30pm, a member of the public contacted police to say the girls were at Normanston Park.
Officers attended and located the girls and they are now being taken home.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to thank all those who assisted in the search this morning.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs