Suffolk photographers snap this morning’s stunning sunrise
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk woke to a spectacular sunrise this morning as the county was covered in a layer of frost.
As the sun loomed over the horizon, the county's early risers were in for a treat.
Glowing orange as it rose into the sky, those with a camera handy couldn't resist snapping an image.
Although motorists had to get out the de-icer this morning, Suffolk is set for a dry and relatively mild day for this time of year, with temperatures set to reach 6 (42.8F) or 7C (44.6F) this afternoon.
Adam Dury, forecaster at Weatherquest, said: "It will be a dry day today with a few bits and pieces of cloud around.
You may also want to watch:
"We should see highs of 6-7C this afternoon."
If you have any photos of this morning's sunrise, email email@example.com
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 9 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 10 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies