Man exposes himself to children in Saxmundham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after children reported that a man had exposed himself to them in Saxmundham.
The incident took place at around 12.15pm on Thursday, June 20 in near to the primary school in Brook Farm Road.
Three children, who were playing on the school field, reported that a man had exposed himself while he was walking on the footpath that runs parallel to the field.
A Suffolk police spokesman: "The man is described as having blond curly hair and was wearing blue shorts and a white t-shirt."
Those with any information should contact the Lowestoft Neighbourhood Response Team on 101 quoting reference 35750/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 8 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout