Suffolk police appeal for witnesses after motor vehicles damaged in Bungay
- Credit: Archant
Officers believe that this latest incident happened at some point between 10pm and 11pm on March 15 in Staithe Road.
An offender is said to have damaged the paintwork of a red Ford Fiesta by using a sharp item.
Suffolk Constabulary said they would like to speak to a man who was seen in the vicinity of the vehicle.
The man is described as 5ft 9in tall and was wearing all dark clothing and a black puffer jacket at the time.
The stitching of the jacket was in the shape of an upside down v.
You may also want to watch:
In another incident the paintwork of a navy blue Fiat Doblò was damaged by a sharp item.
Police believe that both offences are linked to a number of similar incidents in Staithe Road.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 10 Mike Bacon: High stake games just as Blues are starting to click
Those who witnessed the incident or who saw any suspicious behaviour should contact Lowestoft police station on 101, quoting crime reference 37/14290/18. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.