Man charged after reports of drunk and disorderly behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s has been charged with criminal damage and being drunk and disorderly in a public place.
Suffolk police were called at 3.12pm on Thursday to reports of a man that was allegedly drunk and disorderly near to the Oxfam charity shop in Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds.
A 38-year-old man was arrested by officers on suspicion of exposure and being drunk and disorderly in a public place and taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre.
He was subsequently further arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.
Jason Fayers, of no fixed abode, was subsequently charged with being drunk and disorderly in a public place and criminal damage to property valued under £5,000.
You may also want to watch:
He was due to appear before Ipswich Magistrate’s Court on Friday, July 3.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening