Driver cut free from car after collision with tree
- Credit: Google
A driver needed to be cut free from their vehicle after crashing into a tree or hedge in north Suffolk.
Police received reports of a collision in Mildenhall Road, Barton Mills, at around 11am this morning.
“A single vehicle was reported to have collided with a tree or hedge,” a police spokesman said.
““The road is not blocked and an ambulance is en route.”
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service also sent crews from Newmarket and Mildenhall to help free the driver from their vehcile.
You may also want to watch:
The driver’s condition has not been confirmed.
More to follow.
- 1 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 2 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 3 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 4 Matchday Live: Four goals in a busy first half
- 5 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 9 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency