Firefighters rescue car from A14 ditch after lorry crash
- Credit: google
Fire crews were called to rescue a car which had become stuck in a deep ditch on the side of the A14 following a collision with a lorry.
Suffolk police were called to reports of a collision on the A14 eastbound near Higham at around 1.30pm.
A Rover and lorry were reported to have collided near to the off-slip for Risby.
The Rover left the road and ended up in a deep ditch.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue sent crews to assist the Rover.
The ambulance service was also called.
- 1 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 10 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire