Firefighters rescue car from A14 ditch after lorry crash
- Credit: google
Fire crews were called to rescue a car which had become stuck in a deep ditch on the side of the A14 following a collision with a lorry.
Suffolk police were called to reports of a collision on the A14 eastbound near Higham at around 1.30pm.
A Rover and lorry were reported to have collided near to the off-slip for Risby.
The Rover left the road and ended up in a deep ditch.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue sent crews to assist the Rover.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service was also called.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
- 10 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?