See inside Suffolk village cannabis factory
- Credit: Archant
A person has been arrested after a cannabis factory was found at Earl Stonham.
Suffolk police found around 250 plants at a garage on Norwich Road on Friday morning.
The plants are believed to have a value of around £60,000.
Officers also found hydroponics equipment and other associated items.
A 39-year-old was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre to be questioned, where she remain.
You may also want to watch:
Those with any information about the factory are asked to contact police on 101 quoting reference 37/52030/19.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash