Drone dispatched to search for driver who made off from police
- Credit: Archant
A drone was dispatched on Tuesday to find a driver who fled from police through fields.
Officers were called to Thurston on Tuesday morning after a car failed to stop.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said a Peugeout 306 made off from officers and was travelling at a high speed.
Officers were involved in a short pursuit with the car before it was driven off road.
The driver then got out of the car and made off into the surrounding field.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service attended to assist police and sent up a drone to look for the man, but he couldn’t be found.
The spokesman said that the man in question remains outstanding.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks