Missing Suffolk woman is found and is ‘safe with police’
- Credit: Archant
A missing young Suffolk woman has been found by police.
An appeal to help find Rebecca Supple was launched after she had been last seen in Gunton Church Lane, Lowestoft, at 10am this morning.
It was believed the 25-year-old left in a black Ford Ka.
At 12.40pm, officers found Ms Supple on Grange Road, Beccles.
She was said to be “safe with police”.
“Suffolk Constabulary would like to thank the public for their assistance in this missing person enquiry,” a police spokesman said,
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 4 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 6 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 7 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 8 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
- 9 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 10 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back