Concerns growing for missing man Simon Garnham
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a missing man who hasn’t been seen since Sunday.
Simon Garnham, 36 was last seen at his home in Martlesham Heath in the very early hours of Sunday, April 26.
He is believed to have left the property on foot, sometime before 3:00am.
Mr Garnham was reported missing to the police later the same day and officers have undertaken a number of enquiries to locate him.
He is described as white, 5ft 8ins tall, very slim build, with mousy brown hair, short on the sides and longer on top.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known what he is wearing.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Family members and police are increasingly concerned for Simon’s welfare and so are appealing for anyone who may have seen him to make contact.”
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
Anyone with any information regarding Mr Garnham’s whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting ref 297 of April 26 2020.