BMW crashes near Wattisham leaving another car in a hedge
- Credit: Archant
A two-car collision near Wattisham air field left one vehicle in the hedges on the verge of a B-road.
Police were called around 10am on October 24 after reports of a crash between two cars, a Peugeot and a BMW, on the B1078, between Wattisham and Nedging-upon-Naughton.
When they arrived at the scene, officers found the road full of debris and one car off of the road, in a hedge nearby.
There are no reports of serious injuries as a result of the collision.
The BMD was able to leave the scene following the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Police have arranged for the vehicle to be recovered and drivers are warned that delays may be likely while this takes place.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 6 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff