Teenage boy pushed into bushes and sexually assaulted in Suffolk alleyway
- Credit: Google
A teenage boy was walking along a Suffolk alleyway when he is reported to have been pushed into some bushes and sexually assaulted.
Suffolk police said the assault happened between 8.30-10.30pm last night in Castle Lane, Bungay.
The victim said his attacker was following behind. The attacker ran off when friends of the victim could be heard calling for him.
“The victim is being supported by specialist trained officers as detectives have been undertaking initial enquiries into this incident,” a police spokesman said.
The attacker is male, though it is not known whether he is an adult or aged under 18.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area of Castle Lane, Quaves Lane, or the surrounding alleyways, between 8pm and 11pm last night is to contact police.
Calls should be made to East CID at Lowestoft Police Station on 101 quoting reference 44061/18.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
Alternatively people contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.