Warnings of delays as abnormal load to travel on A14
Drivers are being warned of possible delays on a number of Suffolk’s roads on Tuesday, including the A14, as an abnormal load makes its way out of the county.
The load will be leaving the Hadleigh base of fuel storage tank makers Cookson and Zinn as it makes its way up to Dundee.
Suffolk police will be escorting the load from Pondhall Road in Hadleigh up to the Cambridgeshire border.
The route is as follows:
Local Roads - Pond Hall Rd - Duke St - A1071 - A1214 - A14 - Cambs Border
You may also want to watch:
From the Cambridgeshire border the load will then be privately escorted as it heads up to Scotland.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'