Suffolk: Prolonged showers predicted
IT IS another wet and miserable morning across the county but the predicted snow failed to materialise.
The rain will clear later in the day, and there will be some sunny intervals with temperatures rising to a maximum of 6C (43F).
Overnight will be colder again, bringing a risk of ice.
Tomorrow will begin cloudy with some heavier bursts of rain expected during the middle of the day. The maximum temperature today will be 9C (48F).
The roads are flowing freely this morning, with trains running to time.
You may also want to watch:
For more details on the weather predictions for coming days or a specific forecast speak to WeatherQuest on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge