School choir produces CD for children’s book
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk primary school choir has produced a CD to accompany a new children’s book written by a former headteacher.
The voices of pupils from St Christopher’s Primary School in Red Lodge can be heard on the new CD which accompanies Kevin Bullock’s new book – The Phenomenal Snowman.
The book is based on an original song written by Mr Bullock, who was formerly headteacher at Fordham Primary School in Cambridgeshire and lives in Fornham St Martin near Bury St Edmunds.
He visited the school on Tuesday to launch the book with a special assembly.
The rhyming story is about a snowman who comes alive and describes his surroundings in the South Pole.
You may also want to watch:
The book and CD is particularly aimed at reception, key stage one and lower key stage two pupils.
Copies will be available to buy for £6.95 each, which includes the CD which will have two tracks on.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 8 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
Half of all profits will be donated directly to St Christopher’s Primary School.
The book can be purchased directly from St Christopher’s Primary School, the Apex in Bury St Edmunds and via Facebook.
A spokeswoman for the school said: “We are very grateful to Stephen MacLachlan for his excellent professional support with the making/production of the CD.”