Find your way round this year’s Suffolk Show ground
- Credit: Archant
Plan your route around the Suffolk Show ground with this downloadable map – featuring the famous live farming area, livestock shows, a new 60ft viewing platform, hundreds of food stalls and a real-life superhero area.
Suffolk's biggest two day event returns in just four days time celebrating all that makes our county great.
Use the map to plan which areas you are going to visit and where to park on the day - to help avoid long queues of traffic and increased journey time.
The map, which can be downloaded onto mobile devices to take along with you on the day, has been colour coded into five segments - green, yellow, red, blue and cream.
In the yellow area visitors can enjoy the popular Adnams food and drink experience alongside the agricultural machinery area and the military discovery zone.
You may also want to watch:
The ground's green zone features the Tattersalls working hunter ring and the farm discovery area.
This year's new viewing tower can be found in the red zone, with the vintage fun fair, farming live and the Curtis Banks wildlife area.
The Grand and Trinity Collecting Ring and the AKP Trinity Ring can be found in the centre of the show in cream.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester
The final part of the map in blue shows the flower and garden show featuring the honey bees and rabbits.
Dotted around the show will be hundreds of food and drink stalls to enjoy in the warm weather.
These include a range of street food including hog roasts, pasties or pizzas - there will be something for everyone.