Strictly star brings dancing tour to Suffolk
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Former Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff is waltzing into Bury St Edmunds in 2020 – and she’s bringing former Dancing on Ice winner Jake Quickenden with her.
Her official Dance to the Music UK Tour will stop by the Suffolk town in January.
Hitting the road in the New Year, the tour is curated, choreographed and performed by Strictly favourite Kristina. Hollyoaks newcomer and X Factor star Jake is due to be her singing host.
The cast is due to work closely with Stagecoach Performing Arts schools across the country, enabling children aged 4-18 to take part in most of the shows.
"We are extremely proud to be supporting young local dancers and offering them the chance to perform on stage in front of a live audience," Kristina said ahead of the tour's launch.
You may also want to watch:
"Nurturing fresh talent is extremely important to us as a team, and this show could offer life-changing opportunities to many youngsters."
The Bury St Edmunds date is booked for Tuesday, January 28 at The Apex.
Tickets are available via the Dance to the Music Tour website.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 5 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing