Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran rushed to hospital after being ‘knocked off bike’
- Credit: PA
The former Thomas Mills High School pupil, 26, was rushed to hospital after the incident.
It is understood he was treated for his injuries in Suffolk, at Ipswich Hospital.
He shared a picture of his arm in a cast on Instagram this morning.
The Suffolk singer wrote: “I’ve had a bit of a bicycle accident and I’m currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows.
“Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x.”
You may also want to watch:
Australian DJ Smallzy broke the news to Ed’s fans on Twitter.
He said: “Hope what I’m hearing isn’t true. Sources in LDN @edsheeran telling me he’s been hit by a car while riding a bike. Sending healing vibes.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
Ed is currently touring and his next tour date was scheduled to be a performance in Taipei on October 22.
Stay with us for updates on this developing news story as we receive more information.