Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran rushed to hospital after being ‘knocked off bike’
- Credit: PA
The former Thomas Mills High School pupil, 26, was rushed to hospital after the incident.
It is understood he was treated for his injuries in Suffolk, at Ipswich Hospital.
He shared a picture of his arm in a cast on Instagram this morning.
The Suffolk singer wrote: “I’ve had a bit of a bicycle accident and I’m currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows.
“Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x.”
You may also want to watch:
Australian DJ Smallzy broke the news to Ed’s fans on Twitter.
He said: “Hope what I’m hearing isn’t true. Sources in LDN @edsheeran telling me he’s been hit by a car while riding a bike. Sending healing vibes.”
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
Ed is currently touring and his next tour date was scheduled to be a performance in Taipei on October 22.
Stay with us for updates on this developing news story as we receive more information.