Suffolk weather: Cloudy start before sun breaks through
- Credit: citizenside.com
Suffolk is set for a cloudy start to the day, before the sun breaks through bringing slightly warmer temperatures this afternoon.
Despite the sunny weather, temperatures will remain cooler with a prevailing easterly wind keeps them down to the low double figures.
Chris Bell forecaster at Weatherquest said: “We will be staying dry for the next couple of days.
“We will see quite a bit of sunshine today, especially this afternoon.
“It will be cloudier this morning and a north easterly wind will keep temperatures cool with west Suffolk seeing highs of 12C but coastal regions will feel more like 9C.
You may also want to watch:
“It will be dry tonight and there is a risk of a frost so there may be a little bit of ice on windscreens tomorrow morning and it will remain dry.
“Tomorrow we will see another sunny dry day, probably slightly cloudier in the afternoon.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 5 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 10 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
“Again it will stay cool with an easterly wind keeping temperatures down.”