Suffolk: Today’s weather and travel
THERE were no reported delays on Suffolk’s major roads or rail network early today.
Weather forecasters said driving conditions on the whole should be reasonably good with some bright spells, although there will be areas of cloud bringing occasional showers.
Today’s top temperature will be around 7C (45F), with a light north-westerly breeze.
Tonight is likely to become frosty and it will be a cold start for tomorrow, but mainly dry with just the small chance of an isolated afternoon shower.
The maximum temperature will be 4C (39F).
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a specific forecast ring WeatherQuest on 09065 77 76 75 Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm