Our favourite Suffolk tweets this week
- Credit: Archant
From a naked gardener to a beautiful picture of the Deben - have we included yours?
The prettiest tweet of the week was posted by Twitter account Life On The Deben,
They posted a stunning shot of the sun setting on the Deben.
This got 13 retweets, 39 likes and three replies.
Twitter user Suffolk Gardener made us laugh with their picture tweet.
You may also want to watch:
They took a photo of our board which read “Shock over naked gardener” and tweeted “It wasn’t me”
This didn’t get a big reaction but we found it funny.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
An unusual drawing of Shotley Pier popped up onto our Twitter feed this week.
It is a great sketch of the pier with seals swimming underneath.
This received 15 retweets, 50 likes and eight comments.
The tweet with the biggest reaction was a birthday tribute to former Ipswich football player Fabian Wilnis.
Renegade Statman posted a video of the star with facts about the Wilnis.
This got 32 retweets, 202 likes and seven comments.
A lovely story posted by East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust on twitter made us smile.
An Ipswich Hospital consultant breast surgeon marked her final radiotherapy session dressed as Mrs Incredible.
The inspiring lady did it in style and with a smile.