Suffolk: Two arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle theft
TWO men have been arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking after a road traffic collision.
The accident happened in Pakefield Road, Lowestoft, in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called at around 2.45am to reports that a people carrier had collided with a parked car and been abandoned, with the engine still running, in the middle of the road.
A 19-year-old and a 24-year-old, both from Lowestoft, were arrested a short time later.
The pair are currently in custody at Great Yarmouth police investigation centre as officers make further enquiries into the incident.
Anyone with information should call Pc Colbridge at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's