Suffolk: Two people treated after cooker blaze

Two people were given oxygen therapy following a cooker fire at a home in Great Ashfield.

Two fire engines attended the incident at a home in Elmswell Road at 11.40am today.

The fire was extinguished before crews arrived at the semi-detached two storey building, but the home’s kitchen was heavily smoke-logged.

Crews removed a cooker from the building and administered oxygen to two people who had smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus