Car on fire after crash in Lakenheath
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters had to extinguish a car fire after a collision near Lakenheath.
Police were called to the scene of the crash around 12.30pm on the B1112 at the Undley Road junction, after reports that two cars had been involved in an accident.
Officers called for fire crews and paramedics after one of the vehicles caught alight.
Firefighters put the fire out and ambulance crews treated two people at the scene - one with an arm injury and another with a bruised abdomen.
The road was closed while emergency services removed the wreckages.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said: “We were called to reports of a collision in Undley Road, Lakenheath, at 12.43pm.
“We sent one ambulance to the scene, however no patients required transport to hospital.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week