What is the weather going to be like for the rest of today and next week?
- Credit: PA
Yesterday East Anglia enjoyed bright and sunny spells but it looks like there could be a build-up of clouds later today.
The morning will remain dry and warm but clouds will gather as we go into the afternoon adding some humidity with temperatures staying in the mid-20’s like they have done for the past few days.
Heading into next week things are likely to follow the same pattern as the weekend, with Monday bucking the trend only slightly as it will likely see some showers.
Temperatures will range from 23-26C, depending on cloud cover, but we can expect the return of a classic British summer with rain creeping into Thursday and Thursday evening.
On Friday those showers are likely to return with temperatures dropping to a cooler, less humid, 20C and the movement of an incoming north-westerly wind.
You may also want to watch:
This is expected to continue into next weekend.
Keep checking our website for weather updates.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw