What’s the weather going to be like for “Super Saturday”?
- Credit: Archant
As barbers and pubs start to re-open for the first time, forecasters have given their prediction for “Super Saturday”.
“It’s going to be a cloudy day for most of the time,” said Chris Bell, from forecasters Weatherquest.
“There will be a few spells of rain.”
There will be a little bit of a breeze but conditions will feel quite humid.
The top temperature on Saturday will be 19 or 20C.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures won’t drop too much overnight on Saturday, staying at around 16 or 17C.
Sunday will be a windier day with the odd shower.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win
Temperatures will be slightly warmer than Saturday at around 20 or 21C.