Warning of thunderstorms this weekend
- Credit: citizenside.com
Temperatures are expected to stay hot and humid this weekend and there may be a rumble of thunder in Suffolk.
Despite the rise in temperatures it is expected to remain overcast, throughout the day tomorrow with rain in parts.
Weatherquest meteorologist Phil Garner said Sunday will probably have the better weather with more bursts of sunshine.
He said: “Saturday will likely start cloudy with some outbreaks of rain throughout the morning, it will get a bit brighter but still with scatterings of showers for the rest of the day – we may even have the odd rumble of thunder later in the afternoon.
“We should see highs of 23C on both days and Sunday will start much brighter in many areas.
You may also want to watch:
“As the day gets going more cloud will develop but it will be much drier than on Saturday with fewer showers.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week