Temperatures climb as chances of thunderstorms also rise in coming days
Suffolk looks set for another warm and sunny day to round off the weekend – but forecasters are warning of heavy thunderstorms and humidity to come.
The outlook remains bright for Sunday, with sunshine predicted throughout the morning - after any mist or fog patches have cleared - and temperatures reaching possible highs of 27C.
Dry and bright conditions prevail into the afternoon, but with some likelihood of cloud, and a cool breeze nearer the coast.
Monday brings the chance of isolated storms between bright and sunny spells.
On Tuesday, thunderstorms could turn severe.
You may also want to watch:
Met Office weather warnings for thunder and sudden rain showers are in place for Monday and Tuesday - meaning a chance of power cuts to homes and businesses, as well as a chance of flash flooding and road closures.
Early indications suggest Wednesday will be largely bright and humid.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed