Wet start to the day but brightening up later
- Credit: Archant
After a bit of a damp and wet start to the day it’s set to get brighter later with good spells of sunshine being predicted by this afternoon.
That will please those people organising outdoor Christmas events and people keen to get out and about for some festive weekend shopping.
However, it could remain a bit blustery particularly on the coast.
Fred Best, at the Norwich-based Weatherquest service, said: “As the showers move around from the south the winds will come down as well and we will see a few more bits of sunshine breaking through the clouds.
“It will then stay dry until later this evening and into Monday morning.”
You may also want to watch:
He said temperatures today will be between 8C and 9C but will turn cooler overnight falling down to freezing point or just above at 1C and 0C.
“Further east in the region there is likely to be less cloud which could result in frost around during the early part of tomorrow. But by 9am/10am today the sun is likely to break through for a bright day.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 5 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 6 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 7 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 8 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints