Iceland recalls vegan products over fears they contain milk
- Credit: Archant
Iceland has recalled a range of vegan ‘No Cheese’ products over fears that they may contain milk.
The supermarket has recalled six pizza, pasty and macaroni cheese products across the country because they may contain milk which is not mentioned on the labels.
This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, the Food Standards Agency said.
Iceland has been advised to contact the relevant allergy support organisations and the company has also issued a point-of-sale notice to its customers.
The Food Standards Agency is advising consumers with a milk allergy or intolerance not to eat any of the products, which can be returned to the store they were bought from for a full refund.
You may also want to watch:
The products recalled are as follows:
- No Cheese 2 No Cheese and Onion Pasties, 360g.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- No Cheese Houmous Style Sauce Pizza, 284g.
- No Cheese Mediterranean Garden Pizza, 382g.
- No Cheese Italian Garden Pizza, 382g.
- No Cheese Houmous Pizza, 284g.
- No Cheese Macaroni Cheese, 350g.