Iceland recalls vegan products over fears they contain milk
- Credit: Archant
Iceland has recalled a range of vegan ‘No Cheese’ products over fears that they may contain milk.
The supermarket has recalled six pizza, pasty and macaroni cheese products across the country because they may contain milk which is not mentioned on the labels.
This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents, the Food Standards Agency said.
Iceland has been advised to contact the relevant allergy support organisations and the company has also issued a point-of-sale notice to its customers.
The Food Standards Agency is advising consumers with a milk allergy or intolerance not to eat any of the products, which can be returned to the store they were bought from for a full refund.
The products recalled are as follows:
- No Cheese 2 No Cheese and Onion Pasties, 360g.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 3 A14 closed after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for keeper Walton
- 6 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 7 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 8 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 'A good team and well-coached' - Bolton boss Evatt on Town
- No Cheese Houmous Style Sauce Pizza, 284g.
- No Cheese Mediterranean Garden Pizza, 382g.
- No Cheese Italian Garden Pizza, 382g.
- No Cheese Houmous Pizza, 284g.
- No Cheese Macaroni Cheese, 350g.