Swine flu confirmed at county council HQ
A CASE of swine flu has been confirmed at Endeavour House, it emerged today.Suffolk County Council staff have been made aware of the development.
A CASE of swine flu has been confirmed at Endeavour House, it emerged today.
Suffolk County Council staff have been made aware of the development.
The employee affected is currently recovering at home.
A council spokesman said staff had been given advice on how to prevent the virus spreading and guidance on what to do if they suspect they have contracted swine flu.
You may also want to watch:
Swine flu was confirmed across Russell Road at Ipswich Borough Council's Grafton House HQ late last month.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham