Tailbacks after boat ends up on A14
Traffic was delayed on part of the A14 this evening after a boat ended up in the road.Police were called to the westbound carriageway at Exning, near Newmarket, at 6.
Traffic was delayed on part of the A14 this evening after a boat ended up in the road.
Police were called to the westbound carriageway at Exning, near Newmarket, at 6.45pm.
A car that was towing a trailer containing a 15ft boat hit a lorry, causing the boat to fall off the trailer and end up in the middle of the road.
The incident caused tailbacks for just over an hour while debris was cleared from the road.
You may also want to watch:
There were no reports of any injuries.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day