Teen found hanged at Suffolk address
POLICE are today investigating the “unexplained” death of a teenage girl from west Suffolk who is believed to have suffered a self-inflicted cardiac arrest.
POLICE are investigating the “unexplained” death of a teenage girl found hanged in a house in west Suffolk.
The emergency services were called to Bury Road, Brandon, at around 11pm on Tuesday night after the alarm was raised about the girl, who was both unconscious and not breathing.
The first to arrive was the East of England Ambulance Service, which dispatched a first responder to the scene followed by two separate ambulance crews.
But despite desperate attempts to resuscitate the teenager, she was pronounced dead later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
- Buy tomorrow's paper for more on this story.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M