Teen suffers serious head injuries in crash
A TEENAGER was taken to hospital with serious head injuries following a collision in Little Clacton.
The crash happened at 10pm on Sunday in Holland Road when a burgundy Ford Escort left the carriageway and collided with a wooden electricity pole.
A 15-year-old from Holland-on-sea, who was a rear seat passenger in the vehicle suffered serious injuries and was taken to Colchester General Hospital before being transferred to Great Ormond Street Hospital in London.
Her condition has been described as stable.
There were three other people in the vehicle who were uninjured, including the driver, a 22-year-old man from Clacton.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses to contact Stanway road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed