Teenager arrested in connection with Chelmsford murder
A 15-year-old boy from south London has been arrested in connection with the murder in Chelmsford of Lee Evans, who was fatally stabbed.
The boy arrested is currently in custody where he is being questioned as detectives continue to appeal for anyone with information about Mr Evans’ murder to come forward.
He was found in Cromar Way, Chelmsford, just before 1am, on Friday, June 22, and was taken to hospital where he sadly died.
Call 01279 621802 between 9am amd 5pm to speak to the Harlow Major Investigations Team about the incident.
Outside of office hours, 101 can be called, or you can email the Major Investigations Team using firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
You can submit anonymous information via the Crimestoppers charity. They can be on contacted on 0800 555 111 or you can use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 2 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 3 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 6 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing