Teenager arrested in connection with Chelmsford murder
A 15-year-old boy from south London has been arrested in connection with the murder in Chelmsford of Lee Evans, who was fatally stabbed.
The boy arrested is currently in custody where he is being questioned as detectives continue to appeal for anyone with information about Mr Evans’ murder to come forward.
He was found in Cromar Way, Chelmsford, just before 1am, on Friday, June 22, and was taken to hospital where he sadly died.
Call 01279 621802 between 9am amd 5pm to speak to the Harlow Major Investigations Team about the incident.
Outside of office hours, 101 can be called, or you can email the Major Investigations Team using email@example.com
You can submit anonymous information via the Crimestoppers charity. They can be on contacted on 0800 555 111 or you can use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
- 9 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking