Teenage girl ‘shaken’ after being grabbed by biker
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been left “shaken” after being grabbed by a biker on the streets of Stowmarket.
The girl was walking with a group of friends in the area of Needham Road and Gipping Way between 6.45pm and 7.15pm on Saturday, September 14, when they noticed they had been followed by a motorcyclist for a short distance.
The biker then rode up to the girls and grabbed one of them by the arm before letting go and then riding off.
The girls were very shaken as a result of the incident but otherwise unharmed.
The motorcycle was described as "loud" with a large single front light and large black leather panniers at the back. The motorcyclist was wearing a black leather jacket and helmet.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman from Suffolk Constabulary said: "Anyone with any information about this incident or anyone travelling in the area that may have captured relevant dash-cam footage is asked to contact Stowmarket Police quoting reference 37/55689/19."
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 6 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move