Ten vehicles in Haverhill vandalised during night long crime spree
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after 10 vehicles were damaged during a night long crime spree in Haverhill.
The incidents all took place overnight between Friday October 23 and Saturday October 24.
Three vehicles on Tasman Road had their tyres slashed (crime reference number: 37/61886/20).
While on Shetland Road black and white paint was thrown over a Mini Cooper (37/61904/20) and a Vauxhall Insignia (37/61910/20).
On Shannon Road more paint was thrown over a Saab (37/61915/20). On the same road a garden fence was also damaged with paint (37/61919/20).
You may also want to watch:
The boot of a VW Polo was dented in Glemsford Place (37/61942/20).
In Chalkstone Way the wing mirrors and wipers of a Renault Modus were damaged and its windscreen smashed (37/61948/20).
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 3 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 4 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 5 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 6 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 7 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
And on Coupals Road a silver Vauxhall had its bodywork scratched (37/62015/20) as did a silver Fiat Punto (37/62019/20).
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity overnight or knows who is responsible should contact Haverhill police, quoting the relevant crime number.